Friday, September 7, 2012

T.S.O. -Here we come!

We've got our tickets! We are die-hard fans of Trans Siberian Orchestra, and we've been able to go see them several times. This year the show is changing, and there will be a new story line from a new album. I can't wait.

If you've never heard of T.S.O., they are worth looking up. Most people when I tell them we are going to see an orchestra, I can tell by the looks they give me they aren't picturing what we will be seeing. Going to see T.S.O. is like going to a rock concert/orchestra/opera/play,all in one, it has something for everyone! Their show we've seen several times is a Christmas theme which is easy to follow. Now that they are doing a new album, it will still be a Christmas theme, but a new story. The show is in December, and this will be our gift to each other.
I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment